This simple but nice fried rice will become everyone's favourite at your home after having it. it will take you only few minutes to make this delicious dish. Freshly and correctly made rice will make you a great and a wonderful Thai Fried rice if you fried it up in a right way.
Try it today and enjoy!!!
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 175G (6OZ ¾ CUP) Long grain white rice
- 115g (4 oz) long beans, or French beans, cut into 2.5 (1in ) length
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 85g (3oz) lean pork, very finely chopped
- 85g(3 oz) chicken breast meat, very finely chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 table spoons Nam prik
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 85g (3 oz) cooked peeled prawns
- Coriander leaves, sliced spring onions (scallions) and lime wedges, to garnish
Cook rice, Add beans to a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain well. In a wok, heat oil, add onions and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally until softened. Stir in pork and chicken and stir-fry for 1 minute. Push to side of wok.
Pour eggs into centre of wok, leave until just beginning to set, then stir in pork mixture followed by nam prik, fish sauce and rice. Stir for 1-2 minutes, then add beans and prawns. Serve garnished with coriander leaves, spring onions (scallions) and lime wedges.