This is one of my favourite recipes. you can have this as a starter as well. Fat, juicy tiger prawns combined with cream and the melting cheese, with lime and chilli, will make it more delicious. The dip may also be served with tortilla chips. Serves 06.
- 1/2 quantity cooked Tomato Sauce
- 155 ml (5 fl oz/ 2/3 cup) thick sour sauce
- Few drops of Tabasco sauce
- g (2 oz ) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 fresh green chilli, finely chopped
- 24 large cooked prawns in their shells
- lemon wedges to garnish
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the prawns and lemon wedges. Adjust seasonings to taste.
Serve the dip in individual ramekin dishes on a plate with the prawns round the outside, tails facing inwards. Garnish with wedges of lemon.