This recipe is especially for sweetcorn and mushroom lovers. It is a delicious recipe for vegetarians too.
- 30ml (1fl oz/ 2 tablespoons) oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ small green pepper ( capsicum), seeded and cut into thin strips
- ½ small red pepper(Capsicum) seeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 greenchilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 350g(12oz) sweetcorn kernels
- 125g (4oz) button mushrooms, wiped
- Salt and pepper
- 8 sprigs coriander
Heat the oil in a heavy frying pan. Add onion, peppers (capsicums) and chilli. Cook gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft. Stir in sweet corn, mushrooms and ground pepper. Cook gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Transfer to a warmed serving dish and garnish with coriander.